“Wide choice for vegetarians” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 91 restaurants in Capitola
Cuisines: Vegetarian
Amsterdam
“Wide choice for vegetarians”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Very nice atmosphere, lots of different things on the menu. Loved their vegan soy milkshake!

Visited May 2012

84% Recommend
minneapolis, MN
“Best breakfasts ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I've reviewed Dharma's before, but after eating a new menu item there, I feel compelled to do so again. We've been trying different restaurants in the Santa Cruz/Capitola area, and some are very good. But whenever we go to Dharma's, I wonder why we even bother trying out new places. Dharma's has the best food we've ever had, anywhere, and it's vegatarian or vegan, with many delicious gluten-free options as well.

Today for breakfast, we tried the yellow curry tofu item, which was a huge serving of scrambled, incredibly delicious tofu-y stuff with the most scrumptious chutney I've ever eaten to slather over top. This is the first time I haven't used ketchup. It was SO GOOD. And then on the side were lots of chunks of flavorful potato, some veggies, and the most yummy, chewy, crunchy gluten-free bread I've ever had, with some great raspberry jam to slather on that! Oh Dharma's, why did we ever stray? You are our favorite restaurant on this planet!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aptos, California
“Try the specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

our old standby of the breakfast burrito has been upstaged by the great specials of late! Always fresh and organic! We love this place!

Visited April 2012
minneapolis, MN
“Great Vegetarian, and now---Gluten-free options!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

We've loved Dharma's for a while now. We hadn't been there for a year, and in the intervening year, I've developed problems with gluten. At Dharma's, no problem! When we asked if there was a gluten-free menu, they whipped one right out and many of my favorite dishes were there, as well as a few I hadn't yet tried. I HIGHLY recommend the Nada Chicken Burrito; my new favorite! Once again, Dharma's comes through as our all-time favorite restaurant. Thanks Dharma's!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aptos, California
“Quite good but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

The food was good but way too expensive and not creative.