“Whole Family loves PMH” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Santa Cruz, California
“Whole Family loves PMH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

It's greasy but gooood! Especially eaten at the beach.

Flin Flon, Canada
“A surprise in many ways but also surprisingly fun and yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Went with a group of Canadian friends shortly after driving in from San Fran airport. We had done our research and had learned that the pizza was good here but we were not expecting the cafeteria style service or the pick your own slice option. So we were a little caught off guard at first but in the end we all loved the experience. What a great idea that we had never come across before! Instead of sitting down and waiting twenty minutes to a half hour to be served, this allowed us to dig right in. And we were starved, sot that was great! Plus we got to sample many different toppings. Also, there were six of us and they had big comfortable booths which made it even more fun. Their thin crust style pizza was very tasty too. Only negative was that we never got to revisit but man, if we're ever near an outlet again you can bet we'll be dropping in.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome slice of pizza....friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We decided to stop in Capitola on our way down the California coast. My teenage boys were getting hungry so we looked to our trustworthy Tripadvisor to find some lunch. We were in somewhat of a hurry to get back on the road and found Pizza My Heart the answer. The slices were HUGE and very tasty. The price for the slice was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this place and can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pine Grove, California
“It is what it is”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

Ok folks, here's the deal. Pizza my Heart is good for what it is! If you are a person walking around the village, or spending the day at the beach, Pizza my Heart is GREAT. IF, on the other hand, I were wanting to eat out or even pick up to eat at home there are other places I would go to. ESPECIALLY on weekends. Its just common sense.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paradise Valley
“Over Rated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

I heard these guyz won the CA pizza competition so I ended wanting to eat here. Was a little disappointed, you wait in line there is no table space. They sell by the slice only and its average pizza not what I expected. If you just want a slice I think its a good choice.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere