We stayed in a 2-bedroom unit through Interval International, and were pleasantly surprised to learn at check in that we’d been upgraded to a beach-facing unit, which isn't available very often (in Phase II.) I’m glad we got so lucky, because the morning after check in we were able to relax on the patio to the sight of a family of dolphins swimming along.
I’ve stayed at a lot of time shares, and I can’t say this one was good or bad, necessarily. I enjoyed my time there, but I’m not sure if I’d go back again given the opportunity to stay somewhere else.
“Adult’s only” separate hot tub!! and heated pool
2 bedroom unit has a BBQ grill on patio and huge jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
2 different work out rooms
Game room with Ms. Pac Man
- No free WiFi unless you have service through AT&T, and as a T-Mobile customer, I did not get very consistent service.
- NOISY!! In the rooms facing the beach you get traffic noise from PCH and the train. In the rooms facing inside you get noises from people walking by and we were right by this horribly squeaky main door that would open and close all night long. It annoyed me even more because it was such an easily solvable problem, a little WD-40 would have made it go away. I seriously considered buying my own can and fixing it myself, but opted for ear plugs instead. (Speaking of which, I HIGHLY recommend bringing ear plugs, it made the experience a much more pleasant one for me.)
- I hated the weight machines in the work out rooms, they use this switch you flip to change the weight, and it was very difficult to maneuver.
- Elevators ran very slowly (but, honestly, we were on the second floor, and it wasn’t that hard to use the stairs except when we had to check in and check out with luggage.)
- The look of the rooms themselves is very out-of-date, as though they decorated in the 60's or 70's and haven't updated anything since. Everything was comfortable enough, however, with the exception of the couch which was hard as a rock.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Hotel Capistrano Beach
- Riviera Beach Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal so you can book your Riviera Beach Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.