Our room was on the 3rd floor with a really nice view. The rooms are very spacious, had a separate bedroom with a king size bed. The building and rooms are badly in need of updating. There was a spring poking through the back of the couch which I will tell the management about. The breakfast was pretty poor. There were mainly bread products, cereal, and hard boiled eggs. There is also 1 waffle machine. The breakfast area is extremely small for the size of the hotel. On Sunday, I was there at about 9:30 and no employee seemed to be paying much attention to the food because they ran out of almost everything. Anyway, great location with easy walk to the beach. Be aware that all rooms face a very busy road. The bedroom was a good distance, so the street noise did not bother us. You could probably get a better room for the price, but just weigh out how much an ocean view is worth to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites with ocean views. Steps to the sand. Located in Dana Point/Capistrano Beach, California. We offer free parking and wi-fi as well as complimentary breakfast. Enjoy the sunset from our ocean view hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanview
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanview Hotel Capistrano Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanview
- Quality Inn Capistrano Beach