Stayed for 2 nights Thurs through Saturday morning. Hotel exceeded my expectations. Try and stay on the third floor with oceanview. Even though the Amtrak shuttle train is across the street, it only drives by twice or three times a day and I hardly noticed it as it was a quiet train. As the other reviewsmentioned, I agree that the breakfast area could have been more refined and could have offered more choices. The bagels were rubbery and the do it yourself waffle maker didn't look too appetizing. I passed on the breakfast the both days. Other than that - it was a comfortable, very quiet, cozy stay and I especially enjoyed the small patio outside the room to have my meals. I also enjoyed watching the awesome CA sunsets in the bay. Am planning another trip down to Capistrano and will definetly stay at this Quality Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites with ocean views. Steps to the sand. Located in Dana Point/Capistrano Beach, California. We offer free parking and wi-fi as well as complimentary breakfast. Enjoy the sunset from our ocean view hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Choice Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanview
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanview Hotel Capistrano Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanview
- Quality Inn Capistrano Beach