“A flight of the concords in heaven” 5 of 5 stars

+972547711135
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide extraordinary flights in a Hot Air Balloon over Israel. Join us at Sunrise and enjoy a trip over the beautiful area between Mnt. Gilboa and Mnt. Tavor together with your family or friends, followed by an exclusive breakfast picnic. If you are part of a group that requires an aerial observation over one of Israel's many Holy attractions we will lift you 100 meters above it.
“A flight of the concords in heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Thank u Amir and Dana for the most amazing experience in the sky, your good energy and smiles my fear of hights drift away like your hot air baloon. Next time im in israel i will defenatly be there for another sky treck adventure.... Thanks again for showing me israel like no other tour bus could...
best regards
Shauli

Brooklyn, Connecticut
“Wow what an experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Wow, set the trip from our home in the states. Amir and Oded did everything they promised and more. They arranged transportation to the sight. Served coffee and donuts before the flight. Gave us a brief orientation and off we went into the sunrise. Wow was it great. Two hours of flying and talking in the valley. Saw the sun come up, so romantic.Flew high up and low down. Can't wait to take my grandchildren back with us next time. Other than seeing Jerusalem this was the highlight of the trip. Well worth it. When we landed we were treated to a wonderful breakfast. The crew was wonderful, polite and helpful. Skytrek you done good! I recommend this adventure to everyone.

Visited September 2012
Nairobi
“one in a life experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Hi Amir!
i'd like to take this opportunity, to thanks you so much for such an experience i had, while fliying with you above the Gilboa mountain, the green fields, the Kibutzim of the valley and more...
before everything i'd like to say: what a profssional pilot! what an expert guy!
I enjoyed to fly with you, trusted to depart with you as from the first momet you explained me about the hot air Balloon, instructed me what and how to do, and along the flight you tought me about everything we saw around us.
when I landed and met my Family and my friends, i couldn't hide my excitement!! and this is the best a company, a pilot like you can achieve!!
well done.
wish you all the best and i'm sure you deserve it.
Ilan Baratz