You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1995 South Bascom Avenue, Campbell, CA 95008 (Formerly PruneYard Plaza Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bike & Explore Los Gatos
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Campbell
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Francisco
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I am usually very particular about the quality of a hotel I choose. This was an excellent hotel and I do not have a SINGLE complaint about this hotel. The hotel location was amazing, so close to everything. Most of the staff members were very friendly and helpful. However, one staff member, Elizabeth, stood out the most. After having a terrible experience with another staff member, fortunately I saw Elizabeth at the check-in counter. I approached Elizabeth and she immediately addressed all my concerns. Elizabeth went above and beyond to satisfy and address my concerns. Elizabeth should be commended for her hard work and outstanding work ethic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Campbell, CA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was perhaps a victum of cercumstances. When I arrived I could not find a place to park, I was told to park in certain areas when I parked I confirmed my location to make sure and both times I had to move my car, I ended up parking a block away. My room DVD did not work, my tolet stuck and my phone did not work. I was on a company credit card and I gave them my persoanl card for any room charges. An ice cream bar got put on company bill (not allowed) I got a charge on my personal card for $33.65 and to date no one has told me why (called twice) I asked for a wake up call and did not receive, I got moved to another room (that was ok). Traveling with a group ( I had three rooms) is hard enough I expected better.

San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We loved our stay. The room was wonderful and comfortable. Breakfast room is busy but well stocked with great things to choose from. Everyone was eager to please in any way possible. We'll go back again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Phoenix, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Convenient location with well upgraded rooms, but the bones of the building are rather poor. Thin walls, loud street traffic and noise from those walking by in a busy retail area. A bit surprised Hilton/Doubletree put their brand on this poorly constructed building that is essentially a motel, particularly with the high prices they are charging.

San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

we last stayed here 10 years ago - don't think it was a Hilton then. Loved it then, stayed this past weekend and it was still great. Rooms seem to have been redone, bed and pillows were wonderful.

A lovely extra touch - was the free chocolates, bottle of water and two apples. Really nice in this day and age not to be charged for that sort of thing.

Breakfast was free - and plenty of selection. I do think the actual place you sit could be a little bigger, there were no seats left - so we ate our breakfast in the reception area! You could also order room service breakfast which was charged for if you wanted hot food.

Room Tip: get a room with the double whirlpool bath
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Boulder, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed when it was Pruneyard Plaza. Now that it is a DoubleTree the ambiance and facility have been nicely maintained. The high speed internet is much improved. The rooms clean and inviting. Ours was near the pool and was still quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Cambell, CA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

After a great military getaway rate and stay in Georgia, we decided to do the same here in Campbell. Only this hotel doesn't include the made to order breakfast, just a buffet of pastries and yogurts. Very disappointing. The hotel itself was fine but old (our bathroom sink was cracked), staff was very friendly, and it was convenient to SCU.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza? Share your experiences!