“Nice place to Stay in Campbell CA” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1995 South Bascom Avenue, Campbell, CA 95008 (Formerly PruneYard Plaza Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Stays from only $209
Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Campbell
Shannon, Ireland
“Nice place to Stay in Campbell CA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

It is a friendly, homely hotel, great access to Restaurants shops, Traders Joe's i 5 minutes away as is Fry's for Europeans wanting Electrical good. They have a complimentary breakfast, as well as a breakfast menu. i always feel welcome there, and always stay there when i visit headquarters

Room Tip: ask for the 2nd or 3rd floor, if you want cooking facilities get room by the pool
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

389 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Huntington, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I always stay at the PruneYard when I'm in San Jose, a few times a year on business. A comfy and luxurious hotel with just what I need for a good stay. I like seeing the same friendly faces serving me breakfast every time I'm there, too! It's like coming home.

Room Tip: Ask for a handicapped room if available, mine was enormous like a suite!!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had an excellent stay at this beautiful hotel. The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and happy that we were there. The breakfast, including wonderful coffee, fresh fruit, oatmeal, scones, etc, was delicious. We took advantage of nearby Los Gatos Creek Trail for a run. The hotel is a short walk to the Sunday farmers' market in Campbell.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed her on business and being a coffee addict I loved the fact they had fresh cream in my room every day and not that cheap packets of powder cream! They even included a variety of creams with the coffee which I felt was an added perk of this hotel.

The staff working breakfast was amazing. The sweet men were very kind to refill your cup and get you what you needed.

My business trip stay wore me out and I must say It was a pleasure to return to my room each night after a long day! My bed was so soft and inviting. I was able to get a great sleep every night!

Casper WY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Personally I would rate my experience at the hotel as straight five stars. I enjoyed everything about the property from the excellent service of the staff to the cleanliness of the room. It's only remarks by some of my fellow travelers on the same business trip as I that gave me pause.
Our group consisted of approximately 40 participants but when comparing notes on the hotel I heard from two of them that neither of their rooms had a bath tub. I am a bath person and very much enjoyed the use of my large jetted tub however just a small "FYI" to anyone checking in: Some of the rooms are only equipped with showers and not full tubs.

Room Tip: Not all rooms are equipped with bath tubs.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is one of best hotels i have stayed in US. Very well maintained and spacious rooms. courteous staff, neat and clean. It is in the middle of a large shopping complex making access very easy to food, shopping and movies. the best part i experienced was when the hotel shipped my suitcases to chicago when i could not make it to Sanjose due to bad weather. this is best service you could ask for. No need to have second thoughts in staying at this hotel and i will stay here again whenever i visit Sanjose

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We chose to stay at the Pruneyard Plaza while we were visiting friends in San Jose. I was very impressed when I walked through the door at how shiny and new the hotel looked. We were immediately greeted by Lamart and Emily at the front desk and they checked us in promptly. The room was very spacious with a plush comfy bed. The bathroom was a nice size and very clean. The only suggestion would be to upgrade the shower head as it seemed a little outdated compared to the rest of the hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful when it came to directions around the area. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise as it had more options than the typical continental breakfast. Everything was continually stocked and they also had a very reasonably priced menu for additional hot breakfast items. Mini was our server and he was very attentive and always had a smile on his face. Checkout was a breeze and Daniel was also very friendly and helpful during that process. Kudos to your excellent staff! We had a very enjoyable stay and will definitely be back any time we are looking to stay in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza? Share your experiences!