I am a fan of the Marriott chain for many reasons, and this hotel lived up to my expectations. It seems very new and is very clean and well kept, inside and out. They allow dogs (with a fee) which is the main reason why I selected this property as we were traveling with our dog over the holidays. They are right next door to a park with a beautiful walking/bike path - how convenient! In fact, the entire neighborhood around the hotel is safe for walking and has many opportunities for shopping and eating.
We had one small issue with a loud/stomping guest above us for one night. One call to the front desk and it was immediately taken care of. That was very much appreciated.
The rooms are equipped with a kitchenette which I find so convenient.
I would definitely stay here again when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($100 fee) and long term stays. Our pet policy includes 1 pet per room with a 25 lbs weight limit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites Campbell