I would like to say this was an awesome experience, but,
The first room I was given, after checking in, I found the carpet inside the closet was wet. I found this out by stepping on the carpet with bare feet. Granted the housekeeping staff do not clean in their bare feet, but it was a bit unpleasant. I notified the front desk & they had someone come up with a key to another room, & assisted me in moving; & they did apologize.
I stayed 2 nights in this room & everything was really clean & looked good. On waking the next morning there was the biggest cockroach I've ever seen crawling around on the kitchen floor.
(These rooms do come with a very nice kitchen set-up). I turned on all the lights & it went under the refrigerator. I went down to report it to the front desk, before going for breakfast. There was no manager available. They asked if I wanted housekeeping to take a look or change rooms & I decided I was not going back into that room. I went for breakfast while they looked for another room. After going upstairs to my room I got a call from the front desk that they had another room available & said I should go down & get the key. I went back down & the person at the front desk, who I had spoken to 1/2 hour prior didn't seem to recognize or remember me & I had to ask for the key.
Also the breakfast room was not available for the 3 days I was there and everyone had to sit on couches with plates of food balanced on their laps.
First impressions are very important and there was a lack of personnel at the front desk every time I went by it, except when I checked in.
I would like to be able to recommend it because the beds were comfortable, the room was clean, it was at the back, as I had requested a quiet room & the housekeeping staff were very friendly. However I can not justify an excellent rating based on these two issues.
State of Washington
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Larkspur Landing Campbell Hotel
- Larkspur Campbell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suitable for extended stay and corporate housing, each of our hotels go to extraordinary lengths to create a truly restful and relaxing home away from home, whether you’re visiting for sales meetings or a hard-earned vacation. Our common areas and suites emphasize efficiency and feature complimentary conveniences such as exclusive FeatherBorne® Beds, business centers, nourishing Healthy Start Continental Breakfasts and our signature friendly, genuine hospitality.At Larkspur Landing hotels, we’ve thought through all of the details. You’ll enjoy a comfortable extended stay experience with fully equipped in-room kitchens, DVD players, free wireless Internet access and even a grocery shopping service. Whether you're here on business, relocating from another city or traveling with your child's sports team, you'll appreciate the character and charm that extends from our craftsman-style design right through to our warm, sincere service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Larkspur Landing Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.