My family and I always liked staying at Larkspur Landing whenever possible, and this Campbell location was no exception until our last visit in August 2012. We booked a 2-week stay in a king suite and we found out after a few days that apparently they do not clean your room daily if you're staying more than few nights. Now this is a hotel and some nights we had to pay >$300 a night! They do not tell you about it prior to booking either. We have 2 little kids and naturally, we prefer to have our room cleaned daily, which is another reason we decided to stay in a hotel and not an extended stay lodging. Some nights we came into our room uncleaned and bed unmade. We talked to the front desk and Javier said that they don't clean the room when you stay long term, but he would make a note of it and notify housekeeping. Unfortunately, they have rather very poor housekeeping service. Most of the time they cleaned my kids and I were around so I saw how they do it. Sometimes they would even "forget" to wipe the table and/or the floor and I had to ask them to do so. We got tired of asking for our room to be cleaned and even Javier didn't understand why housekeeping didn't clean our room. One evening he had to come bring clean plates into our room. I also talked to somebody else about who happened to knock on our door and asked if everything was good. I explained our problem to him and he, too, said he would talk to housekeeping. We asked to speak to the manager but they weren't around all the time that we were. After a week we badly wanted to get out of here, however, the Courtyard by Marriott nearby was fully booked and we couldn't find any other available hotel suite. I guess there's a reason why Larkspur Landing had vacancy. Very unfortunately, we ended up staying here for almost a month (not by choice, really). And what a miserable one it was! We got 2-star service for 4-star $ rates. My advice: stay here if you must but no more than a few nights.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Larkspur Landing Campbell Hotel
- Larkspur Campbell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suitable for extended stay and corporate housing, each of our hotels go to extraordinary lengths to create a truly restful and relaxing home away from home, whether you’re visiting for sales meetings or a hard-earned vacation. Our common areas and suites emphasize efficiency and feature complimentary conveniences such as exclusive FeatherBorne® Beds, business centers, nourishing Healthy Start Continental Breakfasts and our signature friendly, genuine hospitality.At Larkspur Landing hotels, we’ve thought through all of the details. You’ll enjoy a comfortable extended stay experience with fully equipped in-room kitchens, DVD players, free wireless Internet access and even a grocery shopping service. Whether you're here on business, relocating from another city or traveling with your child's sports team, you'll appreciate the character and charm that extends from our craftsman-style design right through to our warm, sincere service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Larkspur Landing Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.