“Real good grilled food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 161 Restaurants in Campbell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Our customers are able to grill their own steaks on a six foot by two-and-a-half foot communal grill. Great for birthdays, first dates, or any kind of special celebration. Break the norm and come to Grill 'Em and experience the best Campbell Steakhouse. You do the grilling and we do the cleaning!
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Real good grilled food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had the chicken on skewers and wings. Both were very well grilled, no redness and very tasty, obviously they have a master griller in the kitchen.

Visited May 2013
GrillEm, Manager at Grill 'Em, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We are so pleased you enjoyed our food. Grilling is always a science and we always enjoy helping our guests see what it should be like. Hope you have a great week and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Stevens, Pennsylvania, United States
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Wish we had one near home! Steak was excellent. You do grill it youself, but that was part of the experience. Appetizers were ok, but the steak (why you come here), instructions on wall, all kinds of seasoning for the grilling, were great! Come for the experience and steak. Well worth a try. It was slow when we were here, so don't know what service is like when busy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, MD
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

The food was good but I found the menu a little limited. Had egg rolls for appetizer and a chicken sandwich both were eally good. Probably a great place for those who love steak.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Jose
“Best Burger in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Actually we were going to have Greek food , but when we drove by this place , we saw a lots of people outside eating, so we stopped to give them a try. My wife had the veggie burger and I had the Juicy Lucy. We both enjoyed the food very much it was on the best burger I had in a long time. The only complain that I have is the side salad which cost $3.50 to get, it was not much of a salad, it looks like a bunch of lettuce with some croutons on top with some cheap bottle dressing. So skip the salad and just get the burger.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Jose, Calif
“Friends & Family fun dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2010

Never heard of this place until a week before we ate there. "Grill Em" is a clever name and a new type of fun restaurant. This restaurnat is only about a year old and is located in San Jose near the Campbell border. (2509 S Bascom Ave, San Jose Ca 95124). It is on the main street near a residential neighborhood. It use to be an Italian Restaurant call Diciccios that met its demise from the bad economy i'm sure. We reserved for a group of ten that included (4) kids for dinner. Our friend wanted to celebrate her birthday and heard this was a fun place. The place looks small from the outside but the inside is pretty roomy. My first impression was a sports bar-bbq-steak house. Upon entering the front door you see a full bar separated by a false half wall where there are many tables and a large grill. There were (6) flat screen TV's showing sports and music playing in the background. The atmosphere was casual and relaxing. The manager showed us to our seats and our server named (Cameron) was very friendly and helpful with our group and the dozens of others there. There were people sitting at the bar laughing and eating. There was a large group of 16 nearby, a few couples, some families with children and some teens all enjoying themselves. We ordered drinks but declined appetizers as we wanted our appetite for the steaks! The menu had lots of choices of appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, steaks, side dishes, desserts, wine, beer, mixed drinks and sodas. The prices were average, it cost our group about $270 for everything. The kitchen makes all the food except for the steaks which you grill yourself. This is what makes it fun I think. Kind of like Korean bbq restaurants. I'm sure some people are afraid to do their own grilling, kind of like my wife! I was surprised she actually grilled her own steak perfectly! Near the grill there are directions on how to grill your steaks eaxactly the way you want them. There are clean plates, large tongs and many types of spices if you want to use them. The menu has (8) different types of steak choices. The most popular is the 8 oz ribeye for $12.50. I ordered the large 16 oz ribeye for around $17.00, that I shared with my daughter. The larger steak came with a salad and garlic bread. With a steak order you are able to order up to (2) side dishes for $1.95 each. Some of the sides are corn on the cob, skewered mushrooms, vegtables, garlic fries, seasoned fries, curly fries, baked potato and a few others. The steaks come pre-seasoned on wax paper and on its own plate. You change plates after grilling your steaks. The grill is large and very hot so the steaks cook quickly! There were kids and adults grilling their steaks with no problem. The cocktails were real good and worth the $6.50 price. I tried a Mai Tai and something with the name "Monkey" in it. Bothe were VERY good! others had Mai-Tais, cape cods, wine and beers. There were about 8 or 9 beers on tap I think. Our birthday girl was given a complimentary Smore' pie with whipped cream on the side. We all tasted it and it was out of this world! FYI, all of us really enjoyed our steaks, tha quality was great! all the food we had was great, we are planning on coming back regularly. I want to come back for happy hour to check out the specials. I would highly recommend you try it for yourselves, even if you can't grill. Have fun!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food