We came here for an excursion because we wanted to go to a volcano but Arenal was over 3 hours from our resort at the RIU Palace. We absolutely loved it. It was very quiet, I think we only saw one couple actually staying at the resort. We were a group of about 25 people. We started with ziplining which I would highly recommend. It was absolutely breathtaking. The guides were friendly and confident, something you need when you are ziplining. We did the hot springs and mud which was very relaxing. We also had lunch at the resort which was very tasty. As I mentioned, the resort was extremely quiet, definitely not a party place, it was a place to go to escape any noise except the howler monkeys.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.