My husband and I booked an adventure tour to Borinquen through Air Canada Vacations while we staying at the Occidental Grand Papgayo. It was an outstanding tour and a day we'll never forget. After a pleasant ride up to the mountains, we saddled up and rode horses to the head of the zip lines. After a detailed security briefing, we climbed into our harnesses and stepped out into thin air. The exhilaration was repeated 9 more times! Our final descent was a rappel down to the ground and off to the dining rom for lunch.
After lunch, we moved on to the pool area for a volcanic-heated steam. Next, we smeard ourselves with warm mud and cleaned off in one of three ponds. Finally, a swim in one of the most beautiful pools I've ever seen.
Would we do that gain? In a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.