My boyfriend and I had the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation at Blue River Resort. We stayed for 3 nights which was perfect. Our room and bathroom was very large and everything looked new. The best part was the porch with rocking chairs and a hammock. I loved the botanical garden with Hummingbird area and butterfly house. We both got a massage, went horseback riding and whitewater tubing while. Tubing was my favorite and such a fun time. My smile was ear to ear the entire time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue River Resort and Hot Springs is an authentic Costa Rica experience in the rainforests of Rincon de la Vieja. Our jewel is the spectacular natural mineral "green" hot spring pools – but that’s just the beginning. There is a large fresh water pool & bullet slide, the spa, botanical gardens, butterfly farm, iguana and frog pond and much more. Set out on several authentic eco Costa Rica adventure tours, all nearby. Eco-tours include visits to gorgeous blue volcanic rivers and waterfalls by horseback, nature walks, volcano hike, zip-lining across waterfalls and much more. The breadth of eco-nature tours will amaze you. Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers luxury accommodation in new, spacious 720 square foot cabanas. Book your dream Costa Rica vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue River Resort & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Blue River Resort And Hot Springs
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja