We spend a week beach side and then drove up to Blue River Resort for the final weekend of our stay. Was very relaxing and the staff was excellent. Room was conveniently located and very spacious. Only problem was the sheets didn't stay on the bed overnight. Really enjoyed the flowers, butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Also Known As:
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Hotel
- Blue River Resort And Hot Springs
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue River Resort and Hot Springs is an authentic Costa Rica experience in the rainforests of Rincon de la Vieja. Our jewel is the spectacular natural mineral "green" hot spring pools – but that’s just the beginning. There is a large fresh water pool & bullet slide, the spa, botanical gardens, butterfly farm, iguana and frog pond and much more. Set out on several authentic eco Costa Rica adventure tours, all nearby. Eco-tours include visits to gorgeous blue volcanic rivers and waterfalls by horseback, nature walks, volcano hike, zip-lining across waterfalls and much more. The breadth of eco-nature tours will amaze you. Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers luxury accommodation in new, spacious 720 square foot cabanas. Book your dream Costa Rica vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Blue River Resort & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.