“Fast Service, Good Food!” 4 of 5 stars

(530) 677-3330
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Northern California
“Fast Service, Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant early on a Saturday evening. The place was very busy, and I believe a party was going on in the back room. They were offering an all you can eat buffet, but my husband and I passed on that and ordered off the menu. We ordered a two taco combo, and a beef burrito combo plate. The food arrived so fast, and was very hot! The food was good, and fresh, but a little bland for me. The basket of chips and salsa was good, the chips were hot, and the salsa spicy. The server was very attentive. The food is a bit over priced, and the portions are average. We had a groupon ($20 worth of food for $10), so after our two dinner plates, and one beer, our total was about $3.00 (not including tip). Just as we were leaving a band started to pay. We will go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

58% Recommend
Shingle Springs, California
“Great place for a party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were looking for a location for a milestone birthday party. Que Viva was chosen primarily for it's decor, being a perfect size for a party of 30-50, the food and a bar. We were so glad we made the decision to go there! Isabel put together a fantastic buffet and kept making sure there was enough food. Beverage service was wonderful. Several guests commented about how attentive the service was and about the tasty food. (Spinach enchiladas were "to die for"!) Many said they wanted to go back to Que Viva again. I would definitely go back again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pollock Pines, California
“Bueno! Great little Mexican Restaurant in Cameron Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while taking care if some business in the area. Pleasantly surprised by the service, food an decor.

Chips and salsa were fresh an flavorful. The salsa ha a little 'kick' to it which I like.

I ordered chile verde and a glass of iced tea. Food was hot, fresh and flavorful.

Service was outstanding. Server tool time to take questions and. Gave great suggestions.

Dessert was fried ice cream an lets say you won't me disappointed.

Generous portions and overall a pleasant experience. I'm looking forward to returning with my wife. Give the place a try...it's bueno!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cameron Park, California
“nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nothing special and a bit pricey for what they offer. The place was practically empty and the service was slow.

Visited April 2012
“The only good thing I can say was that the horrible service delayed me from eating the horrible food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012 via mobile

Awful. Nothing to recommend about this place. Better to go hungry. My family of five walked out when no one could eat the horrible food.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere