“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Cuisines: Chinese
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Been coming to place for years everything is great!!!! Known by first name. Love the food. Chow main is great. Chicken is great no matter what u get it in.

El Dorado, CA
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My family loves this place. It is our common Friday evening dinner takeout. We like their chicken chow mein, sweet and sour chicken, broccoli beef. Good portions. Lunch is an excellent value. Friendly and attentive staff. The place could use an upgrade, but to me it is the food that is important.

Sacramento, California
“Great Chow Mein!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I love their Sizzling Rice Soup and Chow Mein. Great value and quick service. I was not however impressed with the Kung Pau Chicken. It was in a brown sauce and not as Hot as I'm used to. The meal had small chicken pieces and I prefer chunky pieces.

Placerville, California
“Great chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place is a really good value. You can get a full lunch for $6 and the food is excellent! One of my favorite places to eat when I'm in town. Try the orange chicken. You wont be dissapointed!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cameron Park, California
“Great expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had read great things about China City. I talked it up to my wife and so we ended up there one evening. I am generally easy to please, but this time... not so much. My wife was not impressed at all. She said her meal was greasy tasting. When the waiter said they use MSG we decided not to take the leftovers home.

• Visited August 2012