This is an older property. It's been different names over the years. It's currently part of the Quality Inn family.
If you can't tolerate old motel properties this is not the place for you. Stay at the hotels in Folsom.
* Close to Shingle Springs. We have relatives nearby, so this is close for us
* Cheap. Nightly rates were $79 the week we stayed. They also have a weekly rate of $400.
*Older property. This is not a "charming" place. It is what it is, an old style motel. The balcony walkway floors tilt at slight angle in places.
Problems the week we stayed.
* Broken washing machine in the laundry room.
* Breakfast area was a mess. (OK, everyone wants a free breakfast with their economy hotel. But you get what you pay for!). The cheap slobs eating breakfast earlier in the day made a huge mess in the serving area. Hotel did not clean until breakfast was over.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel
- Quality Hotel Cameron Park
- Cameron Park Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.