“Yummy crepes” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Placerville, California
“Yummy crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I really enjoyed this place. Great for a quick lunch. Nice variety. The couple that run the place are very sweet.

Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Tastefully decorated, very welcoming staff. My husband and I were travelling from Santa Cruz to Lake Tahoe and cane off the freeway to look for a place to eat at first glance we thought we would have to make do with Subway then out of the corner of my eye I noticed Crepetown and boy I'm glad we did .. We were greeted very friendly and shown to a table, drinks and food order was taken and we waited a short time for our food to arrive which was homemade barley and mushroom soup( beautiful) plus a large salad of mixed greens, mandarin and walnut very tasty, my husband had Hungarian goulash was equally very tasty. The waitress checked on us frequently to make sure everything was ok, at the end of the meal the owner came over and asked if we had enjoyed everything she was extremely friendly and deserves every success in her business, definitely recommend :-)

• Visited September 2013