“Not a place for kids” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Cameron Park, California
“Not a place for kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is good as are the drinks but nothing that knocks my socks off. We had a party of 6 with 2 kids. The kids didn't touch much of what they were given but both are somewhat picky. The adults didn't complaint, just said it good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Snooty Frog was GREAT not snooty at all...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We were there for dinner just before Christmas, the restaurant was decorated for the holidays with a fire going - it was very warm and welcoming. The service and attention to detail was excellent as was the food... highly recommend!

Visited December 2013
“Nicest Restaurant in Cameron Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We heard lots of great stuff about Snooty Frog from neighbors so we thought we'd give it a try. We walked in and immediately were impressed by the intimate, romantic atmosphere there. We first had amazing coctails made and served by the owner. He is such a nice guy and we being new to Cameron Park, he gave us a great history lesson of his place and the area in general. We were lucky to be there on the night that they offered prime rib. OMG, this is the best ever. My wife and I have had prime rib many times, from coast to coast, and all else pales in comparison. Believe me, find out when it's on the menu, and get ready for the meal of your life.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cameron Park, California
“Worst food that I have ever tasted at ANY restaraunt! STAY AWAY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were the only people there at the dinner hour on a Tuesday. When walking in, my children began to complain of how stinky the place was. A host/bartender/waiter and the "cook" were the only employees there and the food took an HOUR and A HALF before arriving. The appetizer was inedible to even my 8 and 10 year old boys who eat anything. We each took one bite and left the rest.My steak came with a seafood topping of some sort that LITERALLY made me gag. I could not eat it even after scraping off the topping. When I told the waiter that I didn't like it at all, he was surprised as it was one of their popular dishes (YUCK). He offerred to bring me something else which I declined. The rest of my family's food was maybe marginal at best and they didn't finish it. When the waiter brought the check, he offerred us a free dessert which we declined. He actually CHARGED me $39.99 for the plate of crap that I didn't eat. NEVER, NEVER GO THERE- ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLE! We now call this dump the SNOTTY FROG!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco
“Avoid this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Horrendous. Terrible service (over an hour from order to food served). Chicken Marsala that was made with soy sauce instead of Marsala. None of the 3 people who ordered Marsala could eat it - salty glop. Go anywhere else.

• Visited July 2013