“LOVE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Pismo Beach, California
“LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Love the berry pie. I was 9 months pregnant and walked about a mile for this pie, and it did not dissapoint! Cute little cafe, great place to get coffee and pie(other desserts as well) and a little place to sit, both outside and inside without actually eating at the resteraunt.

Visited July 2012

Harrisburg, PA
“Lunch Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was a good lunch stop for us as we were leaving Cambria after spending a couple of days in San Simeon. I had checked trip advisor for restaurants and this sounded good and we were definitely not disappointed. The atmosphere was pleasant and the food and service were all good. A little pricey perhaps, but worth it. After lunch, we shared a piece of olallieberry pie and ice cream which were delicious!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Dimas, California
“Their pie's are awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Linn's has fabulous homemade pies and their crust is what really makes their pies hit a home run!! The raspberry/rhubarb was very delicious as their blueberry/peach. Their olallieberry pie which is their signature pie flavor, was not a winner for me. I felt is was just too sweet for my taste, but my husband loved it. (he has a teeth tooth compared to me)

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Ok dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited the Cafe for dinner. The Caesars' salad was ok. We had the meatloaf & the seafood linguini, both were adequate.
The service was excellent. The restaurant was quiet, maybe because this is off season.
I have had lunch here in the past & prefer this establishment for lunch rather than dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Portland, OR
“Delicious pies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Cambria is a fine community or locale to explore, and we paused at Linn's Easy as Pie Cafe for a bite to eat as we explored area antique shops. There are other places in town to eat, of course but, if you enjoy your fresh pies as much as I, you will seek out a place like this. For holidays, you may reserve a pie to take home (Not a bad idea!), though it is not normally necessary to order well in advance. I can personally recommend the apple and peach pies, but other choices are available. We enjoyed our visit, and I CERTAINLY enjoyed my pie. It's a bit hidden from Main Street, but well worth the discovery.

• Visited December 2012