“I love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
thousand oaks
“I love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I visited this place a couple of weeks ago. I live on the coast and have tried lots of restaurants from San Luis to Cambria. I love this place for a romantic lunch with my husband. Try the goat cheese tart. It was very good! I cant wait to go back. Sit outside if the weather is good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Australia
“Worst dining experience of our month long trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a month in California, eating at a vast array of restaurants from budget chains to high end establishments. Unfortunately this place was our worst experience. While the food was ok, the service was appalling. Our waitress appeared disinterested in serving us. We never received our appetizer and received no apology or acknowledgement of the mistake. We also had to ask several times for water glasses. I wish we had gone elsewhere in Cambria as the whole experience was a disappointment and certainly poor value for money.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food, you must eat here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

You must try the yam and goat cheese wontons, super yum!! I also had the Angus burger perfectly cooked at medium rare with blue cheese, it was sooo delicious, like lick my plate delicious!!! The ambience was nice, my best friend and I wanted to salsa dance with all the Latin music they were playing,lol. Definately will be eating here again!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yellow Springs, Ohio
“Great food in an interesting restaurant, indoor and outdoor seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My partner and I enjoyed a really good dinner, served by a friendly and efficient waitress. My appetizer was a leek and goat cheese tart, that was tasty, although some bites were all goat cheese. My partner chose the yam and goat cheese won tons, and they were crispy and flavorful. I chose the sable fish special with orange sauce, and it just melted in my mouth, it was so tender and fresh. My partner got the pounded and seasoned calamari, which was very different and a little dry. Our dessert of pear and dried apple crisp with ice cream was simply wonderful. This is a good restaurant. I heard a neighboring table exclaim over the mac and cheese. But I'd go for the fish special any night!

Visited July 2014
Chino, California
“Love Indigo Moon :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Indigo Moon is our regular "go-to" restaurant while visiting Cambria. The menu offers a variety of tasty meals in a quaint setting. It is great for lunch or dinner with a good selection of wines.

Visited April 2014