“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Cambria
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a nice dinner on the last night on my vacation. Server was very rude and didn't check in on us once, but the bus boy was very nice and attentive. Building was clean and well maintained. Food was mediocre.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

“HOMEMADE crust on quiche, beet salad & Pie Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

They have there own garden to grow herbs and veggies. The quiche crust was buttery and perfect, tastes like mama made it. They had vegetarian pot pies I will try next time. My meat eating hubby loved the meatloaf. We spit a beet salad that was incredible! Took pie back to hotel, incredible! Kids loved the HUGE PORTIONS of kids mac and cheese. A must go for Cambria. champagne drink with blueberry was yummy as well. MAKE A RESERVATION. WE WALKED IN AND SAT RIGHT DOWN. But the wait was 45 min!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“I wish I had come for dinner, not just dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

After an inedible plate of swill at the West End Bar & Grill, my husband and went looking for some delicious desserts so the evening wouldn't be a total bust...we found it!

We ordered 2 muffins, a cupcake and a pastry. I can honestly say that these are some of the best baked goods I have ever had! I just wish we had been there for dinner as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tehachapi
“Great food, good service, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had the steak salad. The steak was cooked as I asked for, the salad was very tasty and plenty of it. My husband had the seafood pot pie. It was tasty and well prepared. Thier prices are a little higher than we usually like pay, but I know they have to travel a distance for their supplies, so it is to be expected and worth it. We will be "Be Backs" when in Cambria again.

Visited July 2013
Lewisville, Texas
“Great food, great ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The place was recommended by some folks that we met while trying to pick a restaurant for dinner. It was a great recommendation as we enjoyed the food, it is fresh and very well balanced, it is one of the few places where the tomato in a sauce is there to provide flavor, not to be the sauce. The olienberry (sp) pie is interesting more for the fact that it is exotic, the crust is tasty and flaky with a great note of butter.
Add great, prompt service and an elegant room and you really can't go wrong with this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food