“Well I'm Not Gettin' It.....” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Cambria
california
6 attraction reviews
“Well I'm Not Gettin' It.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We had high hopes for these cookies since we've been disappointed with Brown Butter Cookies in Cayucos. We really enjoyed talking to the owner about what goes into his cookies. We were disappointed though in the product. We bought a pkg of snickerdoodles and one of almond joy cookies. The cookies are large but very flat. They are not chewy, which is what we were really hoping for; a cookie that has a crunch on the outside and nice and chewy on the inside. Not with these. Too bad :( I am just not getting the hype of this place and the one in Cayucos. Can someone PLEASE bake a decent cookie?

Visited August 2014

Coachella Valley, CA
“Amazing Cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The owner took the time to talk to us about the cookies and every cookies was amazing. I get raves about my cookies, but even I know that they do not even begin to compare to this man's amazing cookies. If I were to order cookies on lone this is the only place I would order from. Worth every penny we spent - had to try several types you know :-)

The place was a little hard to find but I will definitely be going back. It's behind a lumber company in a row of what looks like storage units, but are actually small business units. Take all the time necessary to find it, you will not be disappointed

Visited April 2014
Chino Hills, California
106 attraction reviews
“It's local”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The cookies are quite good (not necessarily worth a trip to Cambria just to eat them). But when travelling I think it is fun to go to local places, and this is definitely local. It is in an industrial park, they had street signs to mark the way. Very friendly, simple, low-key, and you can tell it exists because the owners love Cambria and love making cookies.

Visited July 2014
San Dimas, California
20 attraction reviews
“Hard to find, but cookies ROCK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is a unique place! Found in an industrial park, small showroom ready for retail sales. Cookies ROCK! A local lady had to tell us how to get here, but said the cookies made it worth the search! Sinful flavors!! YUM

Visited June 2014
Eugene, Oregon, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Best Cookies!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

As is often the case, the best places are nondescript. This was no exception. At the end of a out of the way dead end road in an industrial park was a place that has the best cookies I have ever had. If you are in the area, take the time and visit. You will not be disappointed.