Would highly recommend this hotel as it is:
1. Right on the ocean. Walking distance to Cambria, walking beach paths, state park, etc
2. Newly remodeled rooms
3. One of the few places that offers a wonderful selection of complimentary wines, cheeses, and deserts in the afternoon
4. Great selection of items for hot breakfast
5. Friendly staff
My wife and I have been frequent visitors to Cambria and this plates rates amongst the best as far as amenities and to where it does not break the bank either to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be one with the sea at our coastal retreat, located just off scenic Highway 1, the gateway to Big Sur. Our Cambria vacation packages offer a variety of ways to simply let go and relax on the shores of Moonstone Beach. Indulge in pampering seaside accommodations with private terraces and spectacular ocean views and enjoy hot breakfast every morning, among other perks. Our hotel provides easy access to beautiful beaches, renowned wineries, exquisite eateries and even the legendary Hearst Castle, the inspiration behind the movie Citizen Kane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Pelican Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Hotel Cambria
- Pelican Inn And Suites