My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in this motel for our stay the night of September 6th. As previous reviews have stated, the staff is so warm and welcoming. We upgraded to a balcony ocean view room and had an excellent view of the ocean. Here are some main points of our stay:
* Our room was 1st floor and I believe some other reviewers have noted the noise from the 2nd floor when staying in a 1st floor room but this was not the case for us. We did not hear anything from those staying above us.
* Our room was clean and equiped with anything we needed, and much more. The area is so peacefull and quite that we enjoyed the sound of the ocean during the night.
* We were offered complimentary drinks and movies to make our stay more enjoyable. We didn't take advantage of the movies as the ocean was enjoyment for us but the hot chocolate sure was good!
* The complimentary breakfast was good. It consisted of pastries, waffles, cereals, yogurt, and fresh fruit. YUM.
The ocean view was wonderful but we weren't planning on staying in that room. The day was just too beautiful and we ended up deciding to splurge one night. The other rooms are most likely nice as well and you have quick access to what seemed to be a very nice walking trail by the ocean.
We ended up grabbing a pizza from Cambria and coming back and eating it on our patio. The pizza from JJ's was very good.
I really don't think you will go wrong choosing this as your place to stay while on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated atop Moonstone Beach, the rooms and accommodations at Sand Pebbles Inn are perfectly appointed for all types of travelers. Our location is situated right off famed California Highway One, and convenient for people traveling up or down this magnificent coastline. Families or friends will find our mid-scale boutique property wonderfully convenient to everything Cambria and the Central Coast has to offer, including world famous Hearst Castle, just ten minutes to the north. Our staff will happily share local knowledge to help you discover the lesser-known Cambria attractions. Our full oceanview rooms provide the most extensive views of the Pacific Ocean and Moonstone Beach. Most rooms have partial ocean views and are only steps from the two-mile boardwalk overlooking the beach, tide pools, and daring surfers. The property is tastefully appointed with coastal influences and treasures found on the beach. Settle into our pillowy soft beds and enjoy a movie from our collection of free titles. Laugh with your family as you play a game of Monopoly from our selection of board games. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Cambria, Sand Pebbles Inn will surely add to your experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sand Pebbles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Pebbles Hotel Cambria
- Sand Pebbles Cambria