“Let the good times (sushi) roll!!!” 4 of 5 stars

(805) 482-6730
Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 174 Restaurants in Camarillo
Ventura
“Let the good times (sushi) roll!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Got invited to go out to Fujiya for the first time last Saturday night. 6 of us in our party and the cool thing was we shared everything! I can honestly say I haven't had so many different sushi rolls in one sitting before. From what I understand this place (but under a different name) was one of the first Japanese restaurants in Ventura county (fact checkers check that out please). They have a big Ta-Tomi room in the front where you sit down with your shoes of like they do back in Japan (very cool). We all had the $30 order all you want for three rounds deal. Everything basically has to be eaten in each round before you can order the next to cut down on waste. Not everything on the menu falls under this deal but there is plenty of everything to satisfy for the price. By the way drinks are extra on that. Our waitress Dolly was very good and on point for most of the evening. The restaurant is not too big in size but it has nice ambiance. It is located in one of the lesser strip malls in Camarillo so its kind of that speak easy feel walking up to it. I even hesitated reviewing this one because Id like to keep this secret for myself. :) Good food in a timely manner, friendly staff. Three Sushi Chefs behind the bar. Come check it out. My fav was the Lobster Crunch roll and the Green Lip Mussels.

• Visited September 2013