Good things: room is pretty spacious and comfortable, very clean feeling.
Not so good things (for me): exercise room only has one of each equipment so if someone is using an equipment you want to use, you have to wait or compromise and use something else. In addition, the exercise room is not open until 6am, so you can't really get ahead of everyone. It was a business trip for me, so I didn't have time to wait for the treadmill to be available, so I had to use the only thing available at the moment, which was bike.
Another thing that bothered me was that I had a bagel for breakfast but it was kind of hard and dry as if it has been sitting out for a while. I had my breakfast at 6:45 am and it opened 6am.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Camarillo
- Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo Hotel
- Hampton Inn Camarillo
- Camarillo Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Camarillo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.