“Stay away from this nasty hotel In one simple word Gross!!” 1 of 5 stars

Good Nite Inn Camarillo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93010   |
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Los Angeles, California
“Stay away from this nasty hotel In one simple word Gross!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The manager and the employees don't care at all about there guest! All they want in ur cash and the rest this people don't care.... The rooms R old, very apdated, carpet is super durty the badroom smells pretty bad, the beds are maga old, and last there ticks in the room the we were, and I'm sure in some of the rest of the other rooms R also ticks, if not in most of the rooms ? My son was beetling by ticks?! I URGE every one who READ this pay a little more for a decent place, than stay in this nasty hotel!! DEAD SERIOUS LADYS &. GENTS STAY AWAY from this chip nasty gross motel

• Stayed October 2013
Jesse R, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
We’re terribly sorry to hear that our Inn did not meet your expectations. We wish you would have informed us of the issues during your stay and given us the opportunity to move you to a more acceptable room. Your comments raised a lot of concern because “Dewey Pest Control” treats our guest rooms on a monthly basis and ticks have never been an issue at our location. We take our guest’s feedback very seriously and will look into the matter at hand.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Camarillo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

First time staying here, we are just visiting and doing some shopping, got say it we love it, affordable, clean, and most important costumer service is great. Yanet gave us a tour around the area without leaving the lobby; she recommended great places to visit and told us what's going on around the area! We love the location. wish we could come more often. We love the outlets.

Stayed October 2013
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing, we are glad to have had the opportunity to extend our hospitality. We certainly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again during your next trip to Camarillo. Your comments have been shared with our team.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a fine hotel and by far one of the best deals for the money. While I will admit, I have stayed in nicer hotels, I was blown away by the service of the front desk clerk. His name was Medardo. When I arrived on the property, there were already 4 people in line in front of me (again, testifying to the fact they must do a pretty good business), and Medardo handled each one as tho they were the only person there, making explanations of the available rooms to how the internet charges work. I will be honest and say that I figured with his hustle and personality, that his family owned the property, or that he was the Manger, covering the front desk in to fill in for someone that was sick. He was as helpful and polite with me as he was the prior 4 guests that he served. I am one that points out when someone delivers poor service, but I feel it also important that when I see someone going the extra mile, that it also be noted. The management, as well as the guest of this hotel are lucky to have Medardo there to serve them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Goleta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Me and my girlfriend came here for one night to go shopping at the Camarillo outlets. This was the cheapest place to stay in the area so we chose to stay here. I was surprised how clean and cozy the room was. The staff was also great. Medardo at the front desk was very friendly and polite. We checked in at a late time but he was still all smles. All in all it was a solid experience and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Netarts, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Rooms are clean and the staff is so friendly and welcoming. They have a smile on their faces no matter who is at the desk and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. The rooms are a little dated, but clean and a great value for the price. Good parking and a great location close to the outlet mall, and freeway on/off ramps. I've stayed here several times and have always been pleased with the outcome.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Don't expect so many amenities!
But I have say that I loved this place it was just what I was looking for, clean great price and overall wonderful costumer service!! Specially Janett she was very professional and had a great attitude!! Thanks to her we were able to get a room on the first floor away from the freeway and parking right in front of our room
I highly recommend this place!!

Camarillo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great place to stay! Rooms were clean and the bathroom was immaculate! Furthermore, the concierge, Medardo, took care of everything - from extra towels (he delivered himself) to a super sweet disposition when I walked through the door! Outstanding!!!

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Good Nite Inn Camarillo? Share your experiences!