“Best Deal in Town!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Camarillo, California
“Best Deal in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am a regular here at the Good Nite Inn Camarillo and have been since 1998. I have seen several renovations to the complex over the years. Yes, you have to pay for Wifi ($5) and sometimes the rooms smell after they have been shampooed the carpets but the rooms are always clean and the price ($50-$60) can't be beat. If you want better accomodations then you can stay at the nearby Embassy Suites or Marriot for three to four times the cost of this hotel.

The hotel is located a half block from the Camarillo Outlets, and another block to Edwards Cinemas and the rest of the sprawling Outlets complex. There is an In-N-Out across the street and a half block away.

There is usually only one hotel clerk available so do not try to check-in or check-out at 8:00am or 5-6:00pm. These times are usually busy at the hotel. Since I am a regular I personally know most of the hotel clerks by name. I have only the best things to say about Yanet, Merdardo, Bernardo, and Vincent.

If you want to get the best price call the hotel 805.388.5644 and book your stay at least three days in advance. The clerks will usually but not always beat prices offered by Kayak, Expedia, Travelocity, and PriceLine depending on how filled the hotel is. Because of the price point the hotel is usually full. So be smart and plan ahead. I usually book my reservations a month at a time so I usually get the best rates they offer especially since I am a regular here.

And I have to say this hotel is the cheapest place to stay in town. Motel 6 and every other hotel in Camarillo is more expensive. I could stay in slightly less expensive hotels in Thousand Oaks but these hotels are truly awful and I work in Camarillo anyways.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Orange County, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Should have spent more money to stay at a nicer place. Worst beds I have ever slept on. They need replacing. Carpet was disgustingly dirty. Room had mildew smell to it. I saw one other room and it was the same. Never again.

Stayed September 2013

Travelers are raving about these Camarillo hotels

Ventura, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel is right off of the 101 in Camarillo and next to the Camarillo Outlet Center. We were only in town for a couple of days and decided we wanted to do some light shopping while discovering a new area. We arrived about 8:45pm and the line for check in was out the door. There was only one person working the front desk. After standing in line for half an hour, the front desk person was really cordial. She had a great attitude and gave us the room we requested (a room with the least amount of noise). When we got to the room, everything was really outdated. The television was at least 20 years old and when you changed the channels, it took a couple of minutes for it to focus and some of the channels didn’t work. The bedding was very itchy. Very 70s. The toilet paper was REALLY thin. I think worse than government issue. And then… there was the bathroom. I turned on the light to do my business and noticed a spider in my face. I looked up and there were FIFTEEN baby spiders hanging from the vent above my head. After smashing them, I called the front desk and they said they would take care of the problem in the morning. After spending a day out and about and returning to the room, I noticed the maid didn’t clean the room and there were still spiders in the bathroom. How gross. I checked out early. I just couldn’t deal….

Room Tip: Try to book on the opposite side of the hotel. It is much quieter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I were there about two weeks ago,this is about the 3rd time we stay at the good nite inn, once in Calabasas and twice in camarillo, rooms are always clean and we love the location. right next to the outlets and there's alot of places to eat in the area and right next to the 101.
the housekeepers are very nice and they do a great job.
I have to say the big difference from any other hotel in the area is the outstanding costumer service we always get from Yanet (the girl at the front desk) she always greets us with a smile and gives a great advice about where to go eat and what to do around there. we are new to this trip advisor thing, we love traveling and this is the first time I leave a review on trip advisor, I usually don't spend time doing this but Yanet has been wonderful the two times we been there.
the only negative thing i can think of is that you have to pay like 5 bucks for the WiFi but I think I can live with it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
北京
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

bad service, not clean,and the room face to road noise,we can not sleep.the only good thing near the outlet.but i will never choose the hotel. it is too bad.no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent one night here because it was a reasonable price and close to the event we were attending. There was nothing fancy or awesome about the Inn, but was clean and quiet. The free coffee was really watered down and there was no breakfast of any kind, but their were vending machines in the lobby. If your looking to have a cheap place to crash for a night this place will do the trick.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I don't understand some of the negative reviews. This is a budget motel, not the Ritz. For me, the location was excellent, the room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Didn't particularly like having to pay separately for the wi-fi, but even with that charge, the room was a great deal. I'd easily go back if I were staying in the area in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Good Nite Inn Camarillo? Share your experiences!