I am a regular here at the Good Nite Inn Camarillo and have been since 1998. I have seen several renovations to the complex over the years. Yes, you have to pay for Wifi ($5) and sometimes the rooms smell after they have been shampooed the carpets but the rooms are always clean and the price ($50-$60) can't be beat. If you want better accomodations then you can stay at the nearby Embassy Suites or Marriot for three to four times the cost of this hotel.
The hotel is located a half block from the Camarillo Outlets, and another block to Edwards Cinemas and the rest of the sprawling Outlets complex. There is an In-N-Out across the street and a half block away.
There is usually only one hotel clerk available so do not try to check-in or check-out at 8:00am or 5-6:00pm. These times are usually busy at the hotel. Since I am a regular I personally know most of the hotel clerks by name. I have only the best things to say about Yanet, Merdardo, Bernardo, and Vincent.
If you want to get the best price call the hotel 805.388.5644 and book your stay at least three days in advance. The clerks will usually but not always beat prices offered by Kayak, Expedia, Travelocity, and PriceLine depending on how filled the hotel is. Because of the price point the hotel is usually full. So be smart and plan ahead. I usually book my reservations a month at a time so I usually get the best rates they offer especially since I am a regular here.
And I have to say this hotel is the cheapest place to stay in town. Motel 6 and every other hotel in Camarillo is more expensive. I could stay in slightly less expensive hotels in Thousand Oaks but these hotels are truly awful and I work in Camarillo anyways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Less than a minute away from Old Town Camarillo and the Camarillo Outlet Mall. Also located near Ventura, California, Seaside Park, Point Mugu State Park, Port Hueneme, California, Stagecoach Inn Museum, and Channel Islands National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Camarillo