We stayed here for a few nights and it was ok. Nothing fancy.
The beds are ok and the staff is friendly.
Good hotel on the budget and not far from some nice things to do (and eat)
Too bad the Internet is not free in the rooms, but it's cheap to connect.
The shower is not that great, but the water was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Less than a minute away from Old Town Camarillo and the Camarillo Outlet Mall. Also located near Ventura, California, Seaside Park, Point Mugu State Park, Port Hueneme, California, Stagecoach Inn Museum, and Channel Islands National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Camarillo