“Life saver” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1405 Del Norte Road, Camarillo, CA 93010 (Formerly Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Shropshire
“Life saver”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I am a little biased on this review. Yes the motel is a little tired and the breakfast isn't great but we drove from Santa Monica looking for a motel stopping everywhere with no luck due to a football game in LA and a Jay Z gig going on too. We drive for 3 hours looking for a place to stay and finally got a room here.

Price was very reasonable and we slept well. Thank you!!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Brentwood
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I selected this hotel through the Internet and the reviews. The reviews are completely deceiving an incorrect, it showed a three stars out of five this hotel is a one star at the most. As soon as we got to the room I called every hotel to try to change but unfortunately there were no rooms available because of certain events that were happening I will never come to this hotel again and will tell people how awful and dirty this hotel was. The people are nice but the hotel itself is not kept up, filthy carpets tears on couch, mildew and hold in bathroom. Windows slam shut when we tried to open, pillow on bed flat sheets clean but I felt dirty in the room

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Las vegas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Hotel is getting pretty old! Needs a remodel. If it's old at least vacuum and get the carpets clean! Maybe wipe the walls down once in a while! The worst of all! While I was sitting in the lobby I over heard the front desk lady giving all my personal information to some body on the phone!! After I asked what that was all about she said it was the police! She said they call all the time. How do I know it was the police? I don't and maybe she doesn't either! If so why are they profiling and calling hotels anyway? Management seemed pretty shady there. I recommend some where else. I won't be back!

Stayed August 2014
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I returned to Baymont and was greeted by Justin at the Front Desk and he was friendly and made it easy to check-in to the room for the weekend Strawberry Festival. The accommodations were great and met all of our needs. The bed was so comfortable (wow) The next morning we were greeted by Sudartson at breakfast. Sudartson made it a great time; he welcomed every guest with his awesome personality. Sudartson visited each table and asked guests if there was anything else they needed to make their morning a great start! All of the reviews were true about breakfast (outstanding.) We checked-out with Nancy, another great asset to the hotel, her professional manner and friendliness make us want to return to Ventura County over and over again. Sudartson and Nancy both are an asset to the Wyndham family and should be promoted if they ever decide to grow with the company. This was our second visit to the Baymont Inn & Suites, our last visit was the Tamale Festival in December. I see the mixed reviews from excellent to terrible. The hotel does need a makeover… but it is what it is depending on your good time or bad time when visiting Ventura County. Our hotel room faced the front next to the freeway, it was noisy with all three windows down but we waited until bedtime for some fresh air. The room was quiet with the windows up and the air conditioner worked very well. I could debate other terrible reviews but you have to experience it for yourself. My wife and I were looking forward to staying again for the Salsa Festival but we could not make it this year. However, we will return again and again in the near future!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Henderson, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a 3-storey motel at the end of a cul-de-sac on a non-descript road off of the 101. The closest useful business is a filling station unless you want to buy a Harley. The main mall is 2 miles south. I was not very impressed. I had trouble with the Wi-Fi access every time I tried. The guest computer in the lobby has not been upgraded and is short of some basic features. My room key card de-magnetized every day. The evening desk staff was not very helpful with replenishing the water in the water cooler. There is a small pool which I didn't use. I suppose it's O.K. if you bring children. My room did have a small fridge and microwave but the bath area was short of amenities. The hallways have no windows and, though there are overhead fans, the area is still stuffy. Only one set of stairs goes to the lobby; the second is blocked by an emergency exit. But there is one elevator. The breakfast bar has a chef who will whip up eggs, potatoes, and sausage. There are also cold items available. In the early evening there is some popcorn and nachos. But get there early or you'll miss out. If the water in the cooler is warm, ask if they can add ice. If not, try to do it yourself.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites

Address: 1405 Del Norte Road, Camarillo, CA 93010 (Formerly Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > California > Camarillo
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites 2.5*
Baymont Inn & Suites located right off the Central Ave Exit off the 101 HWY is a Wyndam Property.Rooms are spacious and suite-like.Full Complimentary Breakfast.Cooked by a professional cook,Continental Breakfast served daily. No friendlier staff will greet you like our 24 hour staff greeting you warmly at check in and wishing you well upon check out.Free Wi-Fi.Outdoor Pool, spa, outside showers. 24 hour delicious hot coffee, Evening Snack Hour, microwave, refrigerators in room, blow dryers,alarm clocks and 24 hour reception desk. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Camarillo Country Inn And Suites
Camarillo Country Inn & Suites Hotel Camarillo
Country Inn Camarillo

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.