“A good place to Thai one on” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Thai Fine Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 157 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: Thai, Vegan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arneill Road
Description: Join Us for Excellent Thai Cuisine in an Elegant Atmosphere. The quality of the service you receive is as important to us as the quality of your food. Voted "Best Thai Food" by the readers of The Ventura County Star every year since 2006.
Camarillo, California
“A good place to Thai one on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I am still exploring Thai as a cuisine having grown up more on Chinese and Japanese foods. I've been going to Little Thai now for a year or so. I always find the food to be tasty and spiced (hot or hotter in my case) just the way I ask for it. The menu selection is good. The service is also good and the atmosphere is attractive. Plus the owner is a friendly guy. Oh, and they have a decent selection of beer and wine. Little Thai is in a "strip mall" along with other nearby restaurants so it's easy to find and there is plenty of parking. So far, I like this place best of all the Thai places in town. And we do have a number of them. Try the Laab, it's always fresh and very healthy. On occasion, you may even get to see Thai dancers performing in the restaurant. There's something you don't see every day. So go Thai one on at Little Thai!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Patrick P, General Manager at Little Thai Fine Dining, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your positive reviews. We're looking forward to serve you again soon.

“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

The atmospher is nice and the service was wonderful. My friend and I drove up for the day to shop at the outlet and have lunch. we were undecided until we walked by this quaint little place, and we were flatter that the Manager seen us walk by and decided to come in, and also thanked us for trying there establishment. Now that's Great service, he gave a wonderful recommendation of mango chicken and it was as good as he said it was, and me and my since of humor told him what If I don't like it, he said he would give me something else to try. This place is absolutely wonderful, and I would go agian when I'm in the area.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your positive reviews we want your entire experience to be positive we're looking forward for yours next visit and hope we can make it a completely satisfactory experience for you.
Richmond, VA
“Tie for Top Thai in Camarillo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Great food. I've eaten here many times. It's on par with Charn Thai, though I favor Charn's Pad Thai. I like the panang curry; it has an extra thai basil kick. Ambiance is nice.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Camarillo, California
“Best thai food in the 805!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Good food, clean with family friendly service! The cocunut milk chicken soup tastes better than it sounds. I been there atleast 6 times and the food and service is always consistant, a must try!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere