Normally a Best Western wouldn't be my preferred hotel of choice (not being snobby, just stating the facts). We stayed here for a wedding. The room rate was expensive for a BW but fair for the area - $255. The room was very large and clean and comfortable. We were impressed. Also walking distance to downtown of Calistoga. Another impressive quality was their customer service. A had made a few changes to my reservation leading up to the ckeck in date. I *thought* I had changed it to stay for Sat night only. Turns out I didn't and I had a 2 night stay. The manager was very helpful and credited my account the 1 night stay since I didn't use the room that night. I know she didn't have to do that and could have stuck me with the charge, but I really appreciated that she charged me for the one night, and she was very graceful about the entire thing. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone - it's not luxurious but it's clean and comfortable and in wine country!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel Calistoga
- Best Western Calistoga
- Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western PLUS Stevenson Manor offers guest-focused, Calistoga lodging. Discover wine country relaxation in our 34 Calistoga guestrooms outfitted with boutique-style hotel services, features, and amenities. Select from a variety of Calistoga vacation packages to experience one of the best Calistoga, California getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Stevenson Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.