We stayed at the Best Western in Calistoga for 2 nights on our last stop of our trip through California.
The room was spacious and clean, as was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable.
Our room faced the road and we were woken up by some construction work going on just beyond it, but this is of course not the hotel's fault.
We liked the inner court (sunny and nice place to read) as well as the pool area.
The latter is however covered partially by some the trees that brought on two disadvantages: In the afternoon, the sun is quite limited in the pool area due to the shade it gives, and leaves and twigs fall frequently into the pool. This gives it a slightly neglected look, but the water was fine of course.
The breakfast was basic, but quite good (The pancake machine was great ^^)
You can walk comfortably to Calistoga Center, which is an advantage if you want to taste some more wine in the evening.
All in all, we were quite happy with our stay and the value you get at a reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel Calistoga
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Best Western Calistoga
- Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western PLUS Stevenson Manor offers guest-focused, Calistoga lodging. Discover wine country relaxation in our 34 Calistoga guestrooms outfitted with boutique-style hotel services, features, and amenities. Select from a variety of Calistoga vacation packages to experience one of the best Calistoga, California getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Stevenson Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.