We went to Calistoga not sure if we were going to stay overnight or not,(we live about an hour away) and by the time we decided to stay it was 9pm. We called and needed 2 rooms, the front desk person was friendly and helpful, there were 2 rooms left, a ground floor room and an upstairs room with a fireplace. Both rooms were very clean and updated, the fireplace room had a nice loveseat for additional seating. All rooms have a small refer, microwave, and in room coffee service. There is a nice Continental breakfast in the morning. We were in room 103, that side of the hotel is Right on the street, so it was noisy in the morning. All in all it was a great choice.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel Calistoga
- Best Western Calistoga
- Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western PLUS Stevenson Manor offers guest-focused, Calistoga lodging. Discover wine country relaxation in our 34 Calistoga guestrooms outfitted with boutique-style hotel services, features, and amenities. Select from a variety of Calistoga vacation packages to experience one of the best Calistoga, California getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Stevenson Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.