My wife and I travel quite a bit so we have used Trip Advisor many times for our trips. I have NEVER written a review; this hotel inspired me to write my FIRST TripAdvisor Review!
I'll keep it short... It was our 3rd year anniversary and I just mentioned on the notes that I was hoping to get the mountain view. They over exceeded my expectations. I got the mtn view AND a bottle of wine & a bag of See's chocolates!
Other Good Stuff:
- Arrival at the lobby was quick and friendly
- Lobby hostess was knowledgeable and willing to help(Jacqueline was her name I believe)
- Room is just as gorgeous as the professional pictures you see online(you know most hotels look better on pictures, this one was exactly the same)
- The hotel as a whole pays attention to detail. For example, classical music on our music player was already playing as we checked into our room.
- NONE! The only bad thing was that we were only able to stay one night then had to leave to SF for a wedding. BUT we'll be back!!!