We stayed here for one night, but actually wish we would have stayed longer! We ended up loving Calistoga and the Best Western was an affordable gem! We really were surprised at how nice it was (especially in comparison to the Best Western in Napa that was overpriced and no where near as nice as this property in Calistoga).
We were in a room on the 2nd floor with a balcony. The room was large, bathroom was huge (for a hotel) and everything was so comfortable and clean.
The woman at the front desk who checked us in was so helpful and sweet...wish I could recall her name, but I do remember she was from South Africa. We asked her a bunch if questions and she was very accommodating.
Overall, I would highly recommend the Best Western Stevenson Manor - and Calistoga in general!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor Hotel Calistoga
- Best Western Calistoga
- Stevenson Manor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western PLUS Stevenson Manor offers guest-focused, Calistoga lodging. Discover wine country relaxation in our 34 Calistoga guestrooms outfitted with boutique-style hotel services, features, and amenities. Select from a variety of Calistoga vacation packages to experience one of the best Calistoga, California getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Stevenson Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.