The room itself was nice, very retro and comfortable. the bed was nice, pillows were a little hard. But the biggest mistake this place made was not expanding the bathroom. The shower flooded the bathroom each time we used it. The shower was a rain shower, so high could not be adjusted so I had no choice other than stand next to the wall in order for the water not to come down on my head. Horrible. There was also no where to place your items, only a small glass shelf above the sink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sunburst Calistoga nestled in the heart of northern Napa Valley. We are a newly renovated hotel offering a total of 50 guest rooms all located on the ground floor including our King Suites. Our property features both a wading pool and swimming pool - both fed with naturally heated mineral water pumped directly from the geothermic well on property. We also offer a large covered outdoor Jacuzzi that too is naturally heated with mineral water and kept between 100 - 104 degrees. We are only seconds away from scenic Silverado Trail and only a two minute drive into beautiful downtown Calistoga. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Sunburst Calistoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Village Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Village Inn And Spa
- Calistoga Village Resort