We stayed at the Sunburst on a cold and rainy weekend. We had reserved an advertised special but they upgraded us because it was quiet. (Thank you Irene!). Cute new mid-century modern decor, nice colorful touches in the rooms, great pools and continental breakfast. Quiet location near the Silverado Trail, but close to town and wineries.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Village Inn And Spa
- Calistoga Village Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Village Hotel
- Calistoga Village Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sunburst Calistoga nestled in the heart of northern Napa Valley. We are a newly renovated hotel offering a total of 50 guest rooms all located on the ground floor including our King Suites. Our property features both a wading pool and swimming pool - both fed with naturally heated mineral water pumped directly from the geothermic well on property. We also offer a large covered outdoor Jacuzzi that too is naturally heated with mineral water and kept between 100 - 104 degrees. We are only seconds away from scenic Silverado Trail and only a two minute drive into beautiful downtown Calistoga. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Sunburst Calistoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.