I would recommend this place highly. It's not directly in town which I liked. I'm able bodied and enjoyed the half mile walk into town. There was also some reviews about the noise level here. For us it was a non issue it was quiet and relaxing. This place was clean, relaxing and a great value. I will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Village Inn And Spa
- Calistoga Village Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Village Hotel
- Calistoga Village Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sunburst Calistoga nestled in the heart of northern Napa Valley. We are a newly renovated hotel offering a total of 50 guest rooms all located on the ground floor including our King Suites. Our property features both a wading pool and swimming pool - both fed with naturally heated mineral water pumped directly from the geothermic well on property. We also offer a large covered outdoor Jacuzzi that too is naturally heated with mineral water and kept between 100 - 104 degrees. We are only seconds away from scenic Silverado Trail and only a two minute drive into beautiful downtown Calistoga. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Sunburst Calistoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.