We have been coming here for over 20 years, so that gives you an idea of our loyalty, so I write these suggestions out of respect for the management appreciation for the many good times. We stayed in the bungalow this last time and enjoyed the privacy, but it was in need of updating- the bathroom was musty and the old fridge needed a bowl of ice to keep our food cold. A few small things like a regular size coffee pot and toaster would be nice. The classic bathhouse mud treatments were good as ever! But we don't understand why the pools don't open earlier, 8:30 seems late, especially for the indoor hot tub. One final comment, in almost a week, I only saw ONE person swim in the large outdoor pool. It's much too cold for the demographic coming here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Many rooms have been redone in the past two years offering easy access to thre sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel