I've been going to Dr. Wilkinson's for 30+ years and I always feel like a new person when I leave. First, the room is immaculate. Every room, every visit, I've never found it otherwise. The rooms and beds are very comfortable. Check in and go to the pools. For me, there's nothing better than being in the bath-water warm outdoor pool, looking at the hills in the day and the stars at night. I usually get an hour massage in the spa. It's always excellent and I find the spa clean and quiet and the staff welcoming and helpful. Back in the pool, on to dinner in any one of Calistoga's great restaurants, and I am always so glad I went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel