During a recent vacation to California with my husband, we stayed for one night at this hotel. Too bad it wasn't longer. We loved the hotel. The courtyard area is very nice to sit at in the evening or morning (while enjoying your Belgian waffle that was made fresh for you!). We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Both were nicely kept. The room was really nice and clean, even had bathrobes and an in-room safe and fridge. At $141 w/ tax, this was the priciest stay we had in CA, but a good value for the Napa Valley area. We also felt this area in northern Napa Valley to be nicer than Napa itself further south. We even took a road across to Sonoma Valley to visit a winery there. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Good deal in pricey Napa area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga