We booked this on Hotwire and got it for a good price, we were delighted when we got there and checked in. We had a good sized room, very comfy bed and nice bed linen. Free wi-fi and a fridge in the room also. we liked the location as we had come to visit a few of the vineyards and the majority of them were not far away and it was much cheaper here than staying at St Helena or Napa itself. Breakfast was fine, nothing fancy but it did the trick for us. We ate this outside both mornings sitting in the sun and reading the free paper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga