We stayed here for a wedding for three days in November. The front desk staff was extremely helpful, we had a large group with several couples staying at the hotel, and the check in was quick and efficient.The hotel staff provided us free passes to the hotel shuttle, although the walk into Calistoga is only about 15 minutes. There is a free continental breakfast, which is always a plus, and a great little Courtyard to sit out and enjoy your breakfast, a picnic lunch, or sip on a bottle of wine. There is also a small little work out room. This is a no frills hotel, however I would definitely recommend this place, it is conveniently located to many great wineries, close to the town of Calistoga, and was an overall comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga