This inn was the least expensive I could find in Calistoga. The lobby is large and cool and the desk gal was sweet and helpful. The room was large and clean and there are pillow tops on the bed which were really comfy. The breakfast was hot and plentiful with waffles, eggs, juices, coffee, bagels with cream cheese, cold cereal, etc. The hostess was gracious and kept things well-stocked and clean. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with grass, rock and a little bridge by the outside eating area. The pool and hot tub have mineral water in them which smelled sort of funny, but it felt good once it cooled down a bit. There are dry and steam saunas with fresh, clean towels just off the pool area. That was a nice surprise. This hotel is out of town a bit and is away from the hustle and bustle of town which we appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga