We were a family of 7 with connecting rooms. We had requested early check-in which was made available thanks to Shawn. The mineral pool was perfect - very relaxing. The breakfast was more than enough although the coffee could be stronger. We walked to the main street of Calistoga where there is a good choice of restaurants. The hotel is located on the main highway from Napa to Clear Lake so it can be noisy but not too bad at night. The balcony railing needs a fixing up but overall our room and bathroom were clean. We even had a hot air balloon float over our balcony on our last morning. We definitely plan to return.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.