The staff was so friendly--always smiling, polite and very willing to help. The hotel itself was very close to Calistoga, mere minutes away from the center. The landscaping around the hotel was very pretty. Whoever takes care of the roses does a wonderful job.
The room was a good size, with a nice bathroom. The bed was very comfory.
The jacuzzi was an added treat and the mineral water made my skin feel great.
The breakfast wasn't great for selection, however they will make you fresh waffles if you put your name down on the list and they were very good.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga